Reminiscent of steel cut oats, this veggie-packed breakfast offers a great start to your day! Filled with essential vitamins and muscle-building protein, this aromatic bowl is sure to satisfy all your autumn morning cravings.
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- ½ teaspoon avocado oil
- 1 cup cooked autumn squash or pumpkin
- ½ cup almond milk (or alternative)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ banana
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon, plus ½ teaspoon for topping
- 1 scoop vanilla Nuzest Clean Lean Protein
- Chopped pecans and blueberries, for topping (if desired)
- To rice cauliflower, place half a head of cauliflower broken into florets into a food processor. Pulse approximately 20 times, or until the cauliflower is the size of grains of rice. In a saucepan over medium high heat, add avocado oil and 2 cups of riced cauliflower. Saute for 4-5 minutes.
- While cauliflower cooks, add the rest of the ingredients into a food processor. Process on high speed until smooth, for approximately one minute.
- Add the liquid mixture to a saucepan with the riced cauliflower. Continue cooking for another 4-5 minutes.
- Scoop into a bowl and sprinkle with your favorite toppings.