This is the only gluten free, dairy free pizza crust recipe you will ever need. It is strong enough for a tower of toppings, yet tender enough to savor each bite! Redefine pizza night with this recipe! This recipe makes two 12-inch pizzas.
- ¾ cup quinoa
- ¾ cup millet
- 2 scoops Nuzest Clean Lean Just Natural Powder
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 Tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Your choice of pizza toppings
- Combine quinoa and millet. Soak the mixture in water, covered by at least 1 inch of water. Soak for 8 hours or overnight.
- When you are ready to prepare the crust, preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Place parchment paper on two 12-inch pizza pans.
- Drain and rinse the quinoa/millet mixture. Add the mixture and the rest of the ingredients in a high powered blender. Blend on high until the mixture resembles a thick batter. Add an additional tablespoon of water, one at a time, if it is too thick.
- Pour the batter in equal parts onto the prepared pans. Use a spatula to spread batter onto each pan.
- Bake the crusts for 15 minutes. Flip each crust and return them to the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven. Top each crust with your favorite pizza toppings (sauce, spinach, zucchini, nutritional yeast, cheese, etc.).
- Return to the oven for an additional 8-10 minutes, or until the toppings have nicely browned.
- Remove your pizzas from the oven and let them cool before cutting on a cutting board.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!