Ever get those mid-morning or afternoon munchies, but want to avoid the vending machine? Bake up a batch of these babies and pack them for moments just like these. A perfectly sweet protein snack!
- 2 bananas (the spottier the better)
- 2 scoops vanilla Nuzest Clean Lean Protein
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats (gluten free, if needed)
- ¼ cup Chocolate chips (optional)
- Almond butter (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place peeled bananas in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Put in two scoops of Nuzest Clean Lean Protein and process until combined.
- Toss in oats and pulse only until incorporated.
- Scoop ⅓ cup batter into rounds on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (until you see light browning on the edges).
- Remove from the oven. Place 4 chocolate chips on top of each cookie, if using. Allow a few minutes for chips to melt.
- Devour. Pairs great with a cup of cold almond milk.
- Tip: These cookies are delicious with a smattering of almond butter.