Make a batch of these delicious protein packed babies and have enough to last all week! Free of gluten, dairy, eggs, and nuts…but not taste! Use them on your sandwiches, burgers, or get creative and use them as mini pizza crusts! Makes eight five inch rounds.
- ¾ cup quinoa
- ¾ cup millet
- ½ cup beans (any canned white bean, drained and rinsed)
- 1 scoop Nuzest Clean Lean Just Natural Powder
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 Tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- Avocado spray (optional)
- Sunflower or chia seeds (optional)
- Combine quinoa and millet. Soak the mixture in water, covered by at least 1 inch of water. Soak for 8 hours or overnight.
- When you are ready to prepare rounds, preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Place parchment paper on cookie sheet.
- Drain and rinse the quinoa/millet mixture. Add the mixture and the rest of the ingredients, minus optional, in a high powered blender. Blend on high until the mixture resembles a thick batter.
- Scoop the batter out of the blender and spread into five inch rounds onto the parchment. If desired, lightly spray with avocado oil and sprinkle with sunflower or chia seeds.
- Bake the rounds for 15 minutes, or until golden brown on the edges.
- Remove from the oven. Use as you would in place of a bun or sandwich thin. Enjoy!