Take “Taco Tuesday” to a new level with these protein packed, gluten free soft taco shells. Makes tender tortillas, yet strong enough to hold your favorite taco fixings. Makes approximately 6 taco shells.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 scoops Just Natural NuZest Clean Lean Protein
- ¾ cup tapioca flour
- 3 Tablespoons coconut flour
- ¼ salt
- Heat 8” skillet on medium low while making the batter.
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender in the order listed. Blend on medium speed until a thick, smooth batter is produced.
- Pour ¼ cup batter onto griddle, swirl the skillet to form circles.
- Flip tortilla after 2-3 minutes when small bubbles form.
- Cook another 4-5 minutes.
- Remove to plate. Add desired taco fixings and enjoy!