A delicious recipe for a quick, and totally satisfying sweet treat. The hint of cinnamon adds a little flair to the flavor. Sneak in some protein? Yes, please!
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 2 scoops chocolate Nuzest Clean Lean Protein
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or equivalent)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup pitted dates
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Scoop avocado into a high speed blender. Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Pulverize on high speed for approximately 30 seconds, until a thick, smooth pudding is produced.
- Scoop into small dessert dishes. Refrigerate for one hour. Top with cream (recipe follows).
Whipped Coconut Cream
- 1 can coconut cream, refrigerated overnight
- 1 scoop vanilla Nuzest Clean Lean Protein
- Into the bowl of a stand mixer with a whisk attachment, scoop firm cream out of the upper portion of the can (leaving watery substance at the bottom for another use).
- Add scoop of Nuzest Clean Lean Protein powder.
- Starting on low, gradually work up to high speed. Beat approximately 3 minutes.
- Cream will be firm. Use immediately or refrigerate and used within 2-3 days.