Never again feel guilty eating pancakes for breakfast…lunch…or even dinner! This protein packed meal will easily sustain you anytime of the day. These reheat nicely and are delicious with a smear of almond butter.
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups rolled oats (gluten free, if necessary)
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- ½ cup almonds
- 2 scoops vanilla NuZest Clean Lean Protein
- Cup of blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Heat griddle while making batter.
- Place all ingredients, minus blueberries, in a high speed blender in the order listed. Pulverize on high speed until a thick, smooth batter is produced.
- Lightly coat griddle with coconut oil. Pour batter onto griddle forming medium sized pancakes. Place 4-5 blueberries onto each pancake. Flip when small bubbles form. Cook another 3-4 minutes. Remove to plate.
- Eat and enjoy! Super tasty with fruit topping of choice.