As the temperatures increase with the approach of summer, so do our temptations for a “naughty” tub of dairy delight. With this recipe, there is no guilt. Only sugar free, dairy free, protein packed pleasure!
- 4 frozen bananas (the spottier the better)
- 2 scoops vanilla Nuzest Clean Lean Protein
- ¼ cup chopped almonds or other toppings of choice (optional)
- Place frozen bananas in the food processor. Tip: Bananas can be frozen whole and broken into thirds, or frozen as coins on a baking sheet.
- Pulse until bananas appear “crumbly.”
- Scrape down with a rubber spatula. Continue to work in a series of pulses until the bananas become incorporated and smooth. May take several minutes.
Tip: Be careful not to process too long after bananas become smooth, as the bananas can loose form quickly.
- Add two scoops of vanilla Nuzest Clean Lean Protein. Pulse to combine.
- Eat immediately, topped with your favorite extras. Or, put in freezer to harden. If freezing, defrost on the counter for at least 20 minutes before enjoying.